The following locations have new opportunities for ministry:
- Dade City, Florida
- East St Louis, Illinois
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Seattle, Washington
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Beaverdam, Ohio
- Columbia, South Carolina
QUALIFICATIONS FOR TFC GLOBAL EMPLOYEES:
- Saved by grace and through faith in the death of Jesus Christ on the cross; called to ministry
- Maintains Biblical standards for leadership, integrity, morality, and faithfulness
- Works at being humble and teachable
- Available for full-time work
- Passionate about the trucking industry and their families
- Agrees with our Statement of Faith
POSITION: Staff Chaplain
A staff chaplain provides leadership over a team of associates who minister to the trucking industry in an assigned region. The chaplain offices out of a FaithLife Center — a converted trailer or a room at a truck stop. If you are interested in applying for this position, click on the button below.
POSITION: District Manager
A district manager provides leadership and oversight for a group of staff chaplains and chaplain associates located in an assigned area of the United States. The district manager offices out of a FaithLife Center — a converted trailer or a room at the truck stop — or a home office. If you are interested in applying for this position, click on the button below.
POSITION: Business Manager
See our posting on Indeed.com (https://www.indeed.com/job/business-manager-6d1296a8dff64ddd) for Business Manager or email email@example.com for more information.
POSITION: Marketing and Media Specialist
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.