Ministry Highlights – Malawi
“I have been working for many years as a driver and cross the Mwanza border post many times in my life. I have never met this kind of wonderful ministry. Targeting truck drivers to receive Jesus Christ through this ministry is something very new and wonderful in my life. I have received my own Bible and other books through this ministry. I feel really blessed and moved. I am planning to start going to church. We would love to have a tent church here at the border post. This month we were blessed to have Chichewa Bibles because this has been our major outcry here. We are highly blessed because this Mwanza border post is a very busy place. With these Chichewa Bibles, we will be able to minister to our fellow truckers and their friends who are only Chichewa speakers.”
1. Distributed 60 Bibles in the Chichewa language and 24 English New Testaments
2. Distributed 12,000 Chichewa tracts
3. Continuing to train chaplains with the Chaplains International material managed by TFC Global.
4. Continuing to manage the Trucking Ministry Malawi Facebook page as well as the WhatsApp group Hearts for Truckers
5. One hundred twenty drivers received Christ as Savior this month
Ministry Needs: Francis Chibukunya, director of TFC Global Malawi has a great vision for reaching more and more professional drivers with the gospel. If you would like to support this work in Malawi, go to www.TFCGlobal.org/give